"They were great value, quick, quiet and got on with the job professionally. I would definitely use them again for any other electrical works needed in the office."
"Excellent staff from the booking to the engineer doing the work. Very professional and helpful at explaining the work."
Private Equity International
"We currently use Office Test for all our testing requirements and I have always found them to be efficient and helpful. I especially like their online portal where all our reports are stored. It is a pleasure dealing with them."
A Holt & Sons Ltd
"We have used Office Test for a number of years now and we have always found their employees professional and efficient and we are happy to continue using this great service."
Wired Broadcast Ltd
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name
• Contact Data includes business address, email address and telephone numbers
• Transaction Data includes details of services you have purchased from us.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, to access your online reports.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our services.
We collect information from you:
• Phone/online enquiry about our services
• Booking in work
• Onsite during assessment visits;
• Giving us some feedback.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into with you or have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal, or regulatory obligation.
We may have to share your personal data with external third parties who we use to help us deliver our service to you.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
How long will you use my information for? We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, regulatory, or reporting requirements.
By law you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, as follows:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.